and civilized, no matter what teeth in Vietnam . Implants, like the natural teeth, also impart a chewing force to the jaw and help prevent bone loss. In the long run, dental implant is more aesthetically pleasing and maintain better chewing function than conventional dentures. Losing the bones associated with conventional dentures results in decreased bone size in height, reduced bone density, decreased chewing function, poor health and loss of good smile. You may have forgotten that you have lost your teeth after implants because they look so natural. This explains why the world’s leading dental organizations today view implants as the best standard for replacing lost teeth. Dental Implants For good implant transplants, you need stable health, healthy gums and jawbone to support and keep the implants in place. It is based on the individual condition of each patient.
What causes tooth enamel erosion?
There are many factors that can contribute to tooth enamel erosion such as:
– Drink too much soft drink or juice, poor oral hygiene that bacteria grow strong and produce acid corrosive enamel.
– Eat too much sour food. Saigon Vietnam dental implants
– Dry mouth or less saliva (saliva helps prevent tooth decay by disabling acid and washing leftover food in the mouth).
– Some diseases like reflux (GERD), heartburn that causes acid reflux from the stomach to the mouth can also cause yeast erosion.
– foodborne illness, alcoholism, frequent drunkenness.
Some high-acid supplements, such as aspirin or vitamin C, can also cause yeast erosion.
– Excessive friction and wear due to excessive brushing or sharpening
Symptoms of enamel erosion?
When enamel erodes, you may experience one of the following symptoms:
– The teeth become sensitive or they feel hot when they eat or drink.
Around the teeth or on the sides of the teeth are cracked or chipped abnormal.
– The surface of the teeth is not shiny, smooth, smooth, smooth
Glaucoma becomes yellow and thinens
12 tips to help protect tooth enamel erosion
- Reduce high acidic foods such as carbonated drinks, fruit and fruit juices. If you want to eat them, drink with the meal to minimize the impact of acid enamel.
- Switch to beverages, lower acid foods such as orange juice. vietnam dentist prices
- Rinse your mouth with water immediately after eating sour food or acidic drink.
- Drink soda water and fruit juices with a syringe so the acid does not have direct contact with the teeth.
- At the end of the meal, drink a glass of milk or eat a piece of cheese to neutralize the acid.
- Chew sugar gum reduces acid from foods and beverages. Chewing gum also increases the amount of saliva that helps prevent tooth enamel erosion.
- If you have dry mouth or low salivation, drink plenty of water.
- Use a soft brush and avoid brushing your teeth too hard.
- Wait at least an hour after eating to brush your teeth.
- Use a toothpaste that contains fluoride.
- Ask your dentist about the use of toothpaste to reduce tooth sensitivity or prevent acid erosion.
- Treatment of disorders that can increase the acidity in the mouth such as reflux disease, heartburn, alcoholism …..