for husband because the teeth in Vietnam, Inlay-Onlay need to use porcelain teeth. Therefore, the porcelain material will determine the longevity, aesthetics, especially the function of chewing teeth. Where should I cover porcelain teeth? Porcelain crowns are an aesthetic, restorative method that is quite popular, so the cases that apply this method will be Deep teeth, bone marrow infections or chapped symptoms Disseminated or scaly teeth Teeth stained, teeth whitening measures are not effective Teeth missing one, or more teeth Dental porcelain increases the aesthetic value of teeth Porcelain crowns are the ultimate solution to giving your teeth a natural look. This method will help the condition of the tooth is chipped, sparse, worn erode, … improved quickly. Dental porcelain with high durability
What are the agents that cause tooth enamel wear? Below are typical agents, such as:
- Eating too much or too much sour or sour juice. What is the cost of full mounth dental implants in Vietnam
- Poor oral hygiene makes bacteria thrive and produce acid to corrode enamel.
- Dry mouth or less saliva.
- Some diseases such as reflux (GERD), heartburn that causes acid reflux from the stomach to the mouth or certain high-acidic supplements such as aspirin or vitamin C can also cause yeast erosion. Denal crown done by internation dentist in Vietnam
- Anxiety, alcoholism, frequent drunkenness.
- Daily brushing is too strong or teeth grinding action.
Here are some tips to protect Men with Dental Dentistry I-DENT, you remember to pay attention to it!
- Reduce high acidity foods: carbonated drinks, fruit and fruit juices are high in acidity. Switch to beverages, lower acid foods such as orange juice.
- Rinse mouth with water immediately after eating sour food or acidic drink.
- Drink sodas and fruit juices with a syringe to make acid less likely to come into direct contact with your teeth.
- End the meal, drink a glass of milk or eat cheese pieces to neutralize acid. Dental tourim in Vietnam
- Chewing gum.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Use a soft brush and avoid brushing your teeth too hard.
- Wait at least an hour after eating to brush your teeth; Use a soft brush and avoid brushing your teeth too hard.
- Use a toothpaste that contains fluoride.
- Ask your dentist about the use of toothpastes to reduce tooth sensitivity or to prevent tooth erosion.
- Exact treatment of the disorder can increase the acidity in the mouth such as reflux disease, heartburn, alcoholism …. Saigon Vietnam dental implants