She was anxious day by teeth in Vietnam, Tooth decay is one of the most common chronic diseases in children and adolescents aged 6 to 19 years. However, decay can be prevented if properly cared for
When should we start brushing your child? The answer is when teething. You should start cleaning your baby’s mouth with a clean, moist towel before any of the teeth appear. Tooth decay – although most will be prevented with good care – is one of the most common chronic diseases in children and adolescents aged 6 to 19 years. At preschool age, more than 40% of children have decay. Attention to oral hygiene is an important job that parents can do. Here are eight steps in your child’s oral health plan. Brushes and floss only use before bedtime. Do not eat or drink any food except water until the next morning.
Inappropriate brushing and / or oral hygiene: brush your teeth, brushing your teeth with not enough brush on three sides, brushing your teeth with too much toothpaste, brushing your teeth at least twice a day, and not rinsing your teeth after eating. Saigon Vietnam dental implants
– This is the age when young tooth enamel is most vulnerable, bacteria that cause tooth decay easily attack and cause dental disease.
– During pregnancy, the mother does not provide enough substance for the development of teeth especially Calci, the children are born will structure teeth are not firm, susceptible to dental diseases.
– The habit of eating a lot of candy, sweet food … but no reasonable care to create plaque on the teeth. Plaque is the environment for harmful bacteria that cause cavities, gingivitis.
Children who have bad habits such as swollen teeth during oral replacement are also at high risk of gum disease due to tooth decay, which inadvertently leads to harmful bacteria. mouth, hurt the gums.
– If you have a history of tooth decay, if you do not have proper oral hygiene, you will have a very high risk of permanent tooth decay, which will greatly affect your esthetic future.
– Do not regularly visit the dentist every 6 months.
When children show signs of tooth decay, parents should bring their children to the dentist so that the doctors have the most effective remedy to avoid affecting the permanent teeth and health of the body. vietnam dentist prices